WASHINGTON - Jun 1/20 - SNS -- The USDA's Commodity Credit Corporation set interest rates for June 2020.
The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for June is 0.125%, same as in May.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during June is 1.125%, same as in May.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for June are as follows:
- 0.250% with three-year loan terms, same as in May;
- 0.375% with five-year loan terms, same as in May;
- 0.500% with seven-year loan terms, down from 0.625% in May;
- 0.625% with 10-year loan terms down from .0750% in May; and
- 0.750% with 12-year loan terms, same as in May.
The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for June is 0.875%, same as in May.
Only active subscribers can read all of this article.
If you are a subscriber, please log into the website.
If you are not a subscriber, click here to subscribe to this edition of the STAT website and to learn more about becoming a subscriber.