WASHINGTON - Jan 4/23 - SNS -- The USDA set loan interest rates for January to help agricultural producers start or expand their farming operation, purchase equipment and storage structures or meet cash flow needs.
Operating, Ownership and Emergency Loans
Interest rates for Operating and Ownership loans are as follows:
- Farm Operating Loans (Direct): 5.125%
- Farm Ownership Loans (Direct): 5.250%
- Farm Ownership Loans (Direct, Joint Financing): 3.250%
- Farm Ownership Loans (Down Payment): 1.500%
- Emergency Loan (Amount of Actual Loss): 3.750 %
Commodity and Storage Facility Loans
- Commodity Loans (less than one year disbursed): 5.750%
Farm Storage Facility Loans
- Three-year loan terms: 4.125%
- Five-year loan terms: 3.750%
- Seven-year loan terms: 3.750%
- Ten-year loan terms: 3.625%
- Twelve-year loan terms: 3.625%
- Sugar Storage Facility Loans (15 years): 3.750%
Only active subscribers can read all of this article.
If you are a subscriber, please log into the website.
If you are not a subscriber, click here to subscribe to this edition of the STAT website and to learn more about becoming a subscriber.