WASHINGTON - Aug 2/21 - SNS -- The USDA set loan interest rates for August 2021 as follows:
Interest rates for Operating and Ownership loans for August 2021 are as follows:
- Farm Operating Loans (Direct): 1.750%
- Farm Ownership Loans (Direct): 3.250%
- Farm Ownership Loans (Direct, Joint Financing): 2.500%
- Farm Ownership Loans (Down Payment): 1.500%
- Emergency Loan (Amount of Actual Loss): 2.750%
Interest rates for Commodity and Storage Facility Loans are as follows:
- Commodity Loans (less than one year disbursed): 1.125%
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans:
- Three-year loan terms: 0.500%
- Five-year loan terms: 0.875%
- Seven-year loan terms: 1.125%
- Ten-year loan terms: 1.375%
- Twelve-year loan terms: 1.500%
- Sugar Storage Facility Loans (15 years): 1.750%
Only active subscribers can read all of this article.
If you are a subscriber, please log into the website.
If you are not a subscriber, click here to subscribe to this edition of the STAT website and to learn more about becoming a subscriber.