WASHINGTON - Dec 1/20 - SNS -- The USDA's Commodity Credit Corporation set interest rates for December 2020 at 0.125%, unchanged from November.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during December is 1.125%, same as in November.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for December are as follows:
- 0.250% with three-year loan terms, up from 0.125 in November;
- 0.375% with five-year loan terms, up from 0.250 in November;
- 0.625% with seven-year loan terms, up from 0.500 in November;
- 0.875% with 10-year loan terms, up from 0.750 in November; and
- 1.000% with 12-year loan terms, up from 0.875 in November.
The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for December is 1.125%, up from 1.000% in November.
Only active subscribers can read all of this article.
If you are a subscriber, please log into the website.
If you are not a subscriber, click here to subscribe to this edition of the STAT website and to learn more about becoming a subscriber.