WASHINGTON - Aug 3/20 - SNS -- The USDA's Commodity Credit Corporation set interest rates for August at 0.125%, unchanged from July.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during August is 1.125%, same as in July.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for August are as follows:
- 0.250% with three-year loan terms, same as in July;
- 0.250% with five-year loan terms, down from 0.375 in July;
- 0.500% with seven-year loan terms, same as in July;
- 0.625% with 10-year loan terms, down from 0.750% in July; and
- 0.750% with 12-year loan terms, down from 0.875 as in July.
The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for August is 0.875%, down from 1.000% in July.
Only active subscribers can read all of this article.
If you are a subscriber, please log into the website.
If you are not a subscriber, click here to subscribe to this edition of the STAT website and to learn more about becoming a subscriber.