USDA Sets July Interest Rates
WASHINGTON - Jul 1/20 - SNS -- The USDA's Commodity Credit Corporation set interest rates for July.
The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for July is 0.125%, same as in June.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans of less than one year, disbursed during July, is 1.125%, same as in June.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for July are as follows:
- 0.250% with three-year loan terms, same as in June;
- 0.375% with five-year loan terms, same as in June;
- 0.625% with seven-year loan terms, same as in June;
- 0.750% with 10-year loan terms up from 0.625% in June; and
- 0.875% with 12-year loan terms up from 0.750 as in June.
The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for July is 1.000%, up from 0.875 in June.