USDA Sets April Interest Rates
WASHINGTON - APR 3/20- SNS -- The USDA's Commodity Credit Corporation set interest rates for April, which are effective between April 1 and 20.
The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for April is 0.625%, down from 1.500% in March.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during April is 1.625%, down from 2.500 in March. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for April are as follows:
- 750% with three-year loan terms, down from 1.375% in March.
- 750% with five-year loan terms, down from 1.375% in March.
- 000% with seven-year loan terms, down from 1.500% in March.
- 000% with 10-year loan terms down from 1.625% in March, and
- 125% with 12-year loan terms, down from 1.625% in March.
The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for April is 1.250%, down from 1.750% in March.